Friday, June 6, 2014

2014 is awesome so far ♪♪

The tittle says it all, my first half year was great. As I promised before I will try to blog more often, Updating my daily life with you.

I have been gaining weight like 5 more kg than my actual weight. I've had a rough year and a painful year in 2013, I thought that is the reason why I ate so much and not exercising. At first I thought that it maybe just temporary and I will back to my normal weight soon, turns out I was wrong big time!
My weight still have not go back to my normal weight as I write this post, I am desperately want to go back to my normal weight. That is why I have been searching all the diet meal, this might be the first time in life I had to go on a diet. I have always been a one of those lucky skinny girl who can eat whatever she wants and not get FAT! I might have to change that thought now.
As I searched through all the diet meal or healthy food and I actually quite like "smoothies" as my diet meal. I have been searching for the recipes as well since I never make smoothies before, and quite simple. I will try soon and let you guys know how is it taste and how to make it. :)

 I have been meaning to get my self  "The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX", I read a lot of good review about this product, so I thought I have to try it my self. Last week I went to a department store and got one!
This product is "ELLE beauty it list 2011" one of the best selling korean skin care product. I know it is kinda late to talk about the laneige skin care but better late than never don't you think?? :) 
Pic's from laneige's web

And People have been raving about "3 Concept Eyes Face Glow". I am  very interested with this brands, from what I have seen in "Stylenanda" all the products seems very interesting and I'd like to try all the products. Unfortunately this brand is not sold in my country, but I am lucky because I am going to Hongkong on October and there is Stylenanda there. Totally gonna buy alot when the time comes $_$
3CE's Website

So I got my self this 3CE  face glow, I bought it online.
I have not tried both products yet, but as soon as I have I will write a review about it. 

xoxo
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment