Monday, June 9, 2014

[Review] Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. As I promised last week I will review "Laneige water sleeping pack" after I tried it and I did! This is my first review post about beauty or skin care product
.
I used to have a very smooth skin with no problem of acne or whatsoever just a bit of oily skin in T-Zone area. Since earlier 2014 I had a very bad breakout caused by allergic, and I have no idea what I was allergic to. Now my skin is very sensitive, dry and flaky! I will have acne now and then, I am quite desperate with my skin condition. I don't really bother with my acne tho, because it comes and go. It's the dryness that's killing me, it just not good :'( So when this product promised provides intensive hydration, I had to pick it up my self and try it out

This product is one of the best selling korean product, The product it self came in a jar.
"Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation"

That's what laneige says about this product. The packaging and the product are gorgeous (as you can see in the pic above). The jar comes with a little plastic scoop to keep dirty fingers out, I love the scoop for a hygiene reason so I don't have to dip my hand into the whole jar. I just need to scooped the product onto my hand and rinsed the plastic scoop off for next time.


This product is a light blue or probably pale blue color. the texture is luminous blue gel and luxuriously smooth. It felt nice and refreshing, not sticky at all, the floral scent does not bother me at all and honestly I barely smell the scent :)


When I first tried it out, It spreads easily on the skin and absorbs into my skin without feeling sticky. Since it is a sleeping pack means its a mask you use while you are sleeping. However I am concerned about spreading it all over my pillow, so what I do is just apply enough gel and put a cloth over my pillow and wash the cloth the next morning!




So I went to bed with it on, hoping the product would do some good. In the morning my face still felt dry as usual, even after rinsing off the product. I found this product to be not as hydrating as it promised considering they have a really good review, I'm sorry to say it didn't work for me.
I am quite dissapointed as I am expecting this mask to work for me :'(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment